miércoles, 24 de octubre de 2012

RELATIVE CLAUSES

When we want to add more information to a simple sentence we can add a relative clause. We use a relative pronoun to join a relative clause to a main clause. We use the relative pronoun...
  • who to  refer to people
That's the man who I met yesterday.
  • which to refer to things
The book which I read yesterday was very interesting. 
  • where to refer to places 
This is the shop where I bought my dress. 
  • when to refer to times 
2009 was the year when my brother was born. 
  • whose to refer to possession
That's the woman whose son is a famous singer.


We use defining relative clauses for definitions. Do the following exercises.

1 comentario:

  1. Pragmatic Play launches its new slot studio in India
    Pragmatic Play 경기도 출장마사지 Ltd. is a subsidiary of the Malta-based gambling 여수 출장안마 group GVC Holdings, which is part of 동두천 출장샵 a consortium formed by 안양 출장안마 the 춘천 출장마사지

    ResponderEliminar